The Program’s objective is to familiarize students with the current terminology used in German business contexts and to facilitate an understanding of key corporate and economic themes. Students will explore economic interrelations within a German, European and global setting.
The Program specifically aims at:
- building an extensive active and passive Business German vocabulary as it is presently employed
- conveying knowledge of basic business principles and economic concepts within the dynamics of an ever-changing corporate environment
- expanding intercultural awareness by examining German social customs and cultural practices in business situations
- developing a strategic skill set for analyzing and presenting facts, ideas and viewpoints both orally and in writing
- strengthening networking and team-working techniques
- preparing students for an internationally held and accredited Business German exam